I hate it man. My group's OP starts at 2pm tmr. Bloody freaking 2pm. WHY?? I swear man, just 2 minutes before Sinyi came online to tell me that, I was telling Xian tmr's meeting at 1.30 with Azm! Cos all along, PW ends around 2pm. Or should I say, starts in the morning. THIS IS REALLY SUPER SUAY MAN I tell you. Ugh. Ugly freaking shit thing.
Anyway I've just watched the National Treasure which my bro has dl-ed quite some time ago. Watched it at Cine before. I like the story. It's something like the Da Vinci's Code, all those brainy code breaking and stuff. Lalalaaa. This is how I spend my time. Duh. And I think I'm going to watch Peach Girl or Initial D soon.
Recieved a very cute sms from tc :
Hoi.... happy or not today.I was like 0.0 !!! Why so funny!! Haha. I mean, why happy or not? Lol. I couldnt help it but kept laughing like whats. Haha. it's really okay if you dont geddit. Cos' I dont too. HAHAHA. Okay not funny.
Anw on a happier note, I'm going to the Singapore Hit Awards with Wanyi tmr. Sorry, cos' only managed to get 2 tickets, so cant ask many many along. Although I seriously hope to. Hmmm. And we're trying to find where the seats are. From the sistic website, we assumed that they're somewhere in the middle. Haha. Woohoo. Not bad.
Wanted to go jogging just now. In the end, didnt. Okay. I've decided. I need to do some workouts man. If not I'll grow fatter and fatter cos' I can nv stop eating man. What's with me! There are only certain periods when I'm like that. 1stly, over/under stressed. Like, during exams? 2ndly, HOLIDAYS!!! That's kinda self-explainatory.
Cant wait for Christmas! I've always looooove Christmas! Love the Christmas-y atmosphere and especially the movies! And songs! And feast! And presents! And many many more! Miss the times when we were still in Dunmanband. The Christmas songs we played and stuff. The gift exchange party cum barbeque at Kris' condo.
I'm missing it...